Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Euro-trip 2013

Hi, friends! Sorry for the lag in updates, but there really hasn't been too much running going on my way after Ragnar. I've logged in some summertime evening miles whenever I've felt like it, which has been really lovely. 

We're leaving for a vacation abroad today (!!!), so I made sure to get lots of exercise yesterday to try and tire myself out. While the effort was there , it proved to be futile as my excitement completely negates any muscle tiredness I'm currently feeling.  


We will be flying into Paris about 14 hours from now, and will be posting an update soon! I tried to find a race to run in one of the three countries we are visiting, but it was a loss. Even in Greece! 

Alright, I'm off to board our first plane. Paris, here we come!


1 comment:

  1. Aww man! There must be some races over there!

    Have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete