Sunday, May 12, 2013

to the moms!

You guys knock it out of the park. I hope you went through the day feeling appreciated for all that you do, day after day. Granted, you should feel that every day, but I know getting something in return for such a full-time job was most likely not why you became a mom.


Today was a highly lazy day that consisted of church, mom time, and (of course) food. It was my last day of teaching sunday school until September, which was a little bittersweet. I'm glad I'll be able to see my kiddos regularly at church or else it would be a sad day to see they had all grown 6 inches over the summer and missing every one of them.

We hung out at my in-laws for lunch, catching up and hanging out. My parents was the last stop on the agenda, where there was a dog bath, dinner and movie-watching. Have you guys seen "Coming to America"? I hadn't even heard of it until today, and was laughing 2 seconds into it. If you haven't seen it, you need to know that there's a hamburger phone appearance, which should be all the reason you need to check it out.



And there you have it! I'll be back tomorrow to share a very exciting running update, which is a rarity these days.

(I feel like I should clarify that when I say "running," I don't mean to the fridge/mailbox/washing machine, because that pretty much sums of the past 5 weeks for me.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment