Monday, April 29, 2013

I have to admit...

...I'm a little unsure of discuss in this space that's typically reserved for all things running, when I'm not doing any of that these days.

Scratch that, I DID manage to run from the front door of work to my car. Any spectators most likely believed this to be due to me, well, leaving work...but it was more just my legs needing to feel some sort of stertching and freedom. Short distances like this don't hurt it, but give it a mile and the pain starts to set in.

I've tried running once a week since this runner's knee set in, and each time the disappointment sinks even lower. Being injured sucks. It makes me realize how much I took running for granted when it worked for my body. Never again!

How about I do a little photo montage of what's been preoccypying my time as of late. Warning: none of it is altogether excisting, but pictures are cool.



Rhubarb (fresh from the yard!) and apple cobbler. Sans ice cream. I recommend ice ceream.


Local Natives at The Neptune - awesome show. Please go see them!


Seattle's Pizza Pi


talent show TALENT



sunny softball games

No comments:

Post a Comment