Monday, June 24, 2013

the weekly rundown

This week left me feeling pretty drained, which I couldn't quite figure out because my mileage wasn't super high. I think physical therapy might be leaving me a little fatigued, which is funny because I don't do a whole lot of strength training. There are some squats and some booty/quad work, but nothing strenuous. Most of PT has been reconditioning my muscles and stretching, which leaves me feeling really refreshed. Stretching has never been my thing - it's so boring. Luckily I've learned that it's the peanut butter to running's jelly, so I need to stick with it.



Monday: 4 miles, 8:55 pace
Tuesday: 6.5, 8:46 pace
Wednesday: 3 miles, 8.54 pace
Saturday:4 miles, 2 beers an hour pace ;)
Sunday: 4 miles, 8:53 pace

*Sidenote: The picture above was taken Saturday at the beer run in downtown Poulsbo. It's a city that is filled to the brim with Norwegian heritage, and its downtown streets totally reflect that.  You guy buy frozen lutefisk TV dinners, all the black licorice your heart desires, and Uff-Da shirts. I mean, what else did you ever want to own in your life?

Have a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment