Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday marathoning :: 1.28.13

Well here we go - the start of North Olympic Discovery Marathon training! It's hard to believe it's here already, and that June 2nd still seems like an eternity away. Here's what this week ought to look like:


The timing really couldn't be better, what with this beautiful forecast:
I know I should not be complaining, given that so many of you are currently running in the snow. !!! You have my utmost respect. I can hardly think about that thought without my hands starting to do the whole numb/ache thing.

Well, I'm off to have a glass of vino to rid my mind of all the events that could have gone a lot better today. Monday...you weren't so awesome. Tuesday is going to be so much cooler....right, Tuesday?

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment