Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Marathoning :: 2.4.13

Week one of marathon training using the Hanson's Marathon Plan and I am aliiive! Seriously, I have so much energy it's ridiculous. I thought I would be more tired and sore after this first week, but surprisingly my energy skyrocketed instead. I don't know if it's the vegan diet kicking in or just the fact that I'm excited about this marathon plan, but I truly feel great.

Here is how the past week went. I did do a treadmill run on Saturday but obviously didn't wear my watch for that. 




And onto week two! Let's hope my high spirits will continue:


I thought it was only appropriate to plan out training on top of the cupcakes I devoured this weekend. Gotta love balance.

Have you ever felt a sudden increase in energy? It's even difficult for me to fall asleep some nights, and I haven't even had coffee lately. So bizarre.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're definitely riding the marathon training high right now! I hope it continues and you stay excited for training :).

    I definitely get a boost of energy after running in the morning which is one of the reasons I drag myself out of bed at an early hour and make myself work out. I can't say that I've ever had trouble sleeping though but I probably would if I ran in the evenings.

    ReplyDelete