Thursday, March 21, 2013

thoughtsday :: 3.21.13

1. Homemade salad dressing is the BOMB! Last night, I mixed a zesty concoction of Siracha, BBQ sauce, and apple cider vinegar up and poured it over roasted sweet potatoes, beets, cilantro, sunflower seeds, butter lettuce, nutritional yeast, and broccoli. My taste buds were siiiiinging.

Here are some other salad dressings I've got my sights on:

Ginger Orange Dressing

Fig Balsamic Dressing

Lemon Sesame Dressing



2. Laughing so hard it can be considered my ab workout. Note that I said "my," because my abs are weak as sin.

These will do the trick.  Some of these will work, too.




3.Feedly, my new bloggy assistant. I realize I was a little dramatic when I found out that Google Reader was done for. I love the simplicity of it, and the fact that it's directly attached to my Gmail account. But then, there were some recommendations for Feedly (thanks, Kim!) and I think my heart has been revived. I've only been using it the past 24 hours, but thus far it's easy to tell that Feedly is sleek, user-friendly and -the best part- snatched all my Reader subscriptions over to it, including all my "starred" posts. I'm excited to go in and create new categories for the sites I follow, which is something Reader wasn't capable of. Ohhh snap, Reader.


Tell me about what's going on in your head these days!

1 comment:

  1. I need to try to make my own salad dressing!

    Thanks for the shoutout! I like how Reader integrated in to Feedly too! I had a bunch of folders in Reader, and it brought them all over! I am digging Feedly so far!

    ReplyDelete