Tuesday, March 19, 2013

what I ate wednesday :: 3.20.13


Here we go again! I had such a great time partying with Jen last week, I had to come back for more. Since last week I showed you what I ate on a day that I wasn't running, I figured I should probably show what a day of eats looks like when there's some exercise involved.

This was Monday's food selection, which was also the day after I ran 20 miles in a weekend and had to run another 6 miles later on that night. Appetite = raging.

Breakfast :: 6:30am
Bowl o' oatmeal and a sliced apple for dipping purposes. With a large cup of the best tea in the world.




Morning Snack :: 9:00am & Afternoon Snack :: 3:00pm
A fruit and nut energy bar.




Lunch :: 11:30am
A salad monster, complete with some chickpea salad, an apple, nutritional yeast, and ginger dressing.




Dinner :: 6:00pm
Veggie red curry with cauliflower rice. ("Rice"=I cut the cauliflower into florets, pulverized it in the food processor, then steamed it.) For consisting of mainly veggies, this was incredibly filling and lasted me a solid 12 hours until breakfast the next morning.



What is a fruit that you could eat every day until you die and never get sick of?

Are you a fan of Thai food? What's your g-to dish?


No comments:

Post a Comment